Declined #16 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Hayleyyy

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:40215085

Your age: 17 (10/05/04)

Current playtime on relevant server(s): 48d, 05:09:57h

Link to your Sourcebans record: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:40215085&Submit=Search (I recognise the bans but I've come to realise the severity of spawn camping, its unfun for any player to experience and I try my best to avoid it now I see how annoying it can be for people and im willing to wait until the 1.5 months expires, I just wanted to get my post out there now)

Server to are applying for: #16 2Fort 24/24

General online times & time zone: I'm usually online towards the late afternoons, evenings and nights.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Gmod TTT Full Admin for several months on Zarp, learnt admin commands

Racism / Chatspam / Micspam After a warning of what rule they are breaking via the chat the rulebreaker will be given a gag for the following time:
  1. 720 minutes
  2. 1440 minutes
  3. 4320 minutes
  4. 10080 minutes
  5. 43200 minutes
  6. 99999 minutes | Ask Permission from full Admin.

NSFW Sprays:
Users will be asked to change their spray to something suitable and rejoin the server, if they don't comply, they will be spraybanned.

Cheating:
99999 minutes but a full admin will be informed of the hacker.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate? My benefit is that the only server I play on TF2 is #16 2fort. I know the community and I play on awkward times for most admins, I know TF2 as a game very well and can catch out hackers pretty consistently, my main struggle with this server recently is reporting / calling admin on hackers and not having an admin respond due to the time of day it is, meaning the cheater will eventually leave without punishment. This has happened a few times within just this week and it ruins lobbies for several hours without having anyone there to fix the situation.

Additional Notes: I really do not believe there is enough admin activity on #16 2Fort, and If this application gets declined that's fine, I'm not the most innocent player and I have done wrong in the past but I hope it opens a few eyes about the hackers joining 2fort and getting away with it, I don't use these forums so id like to hear peoples feedback, But I feel suitable to deal with this problem especially as I'm informed on the rules of the server.

Hello and sorry for the late reply, i haven't fully checked and replied to most of the threads i'm involved in yet, i've been quite busy :<

Anyways i wanna try to be honest here, i don't quite see you as a potential admin just yet for a few reasons:

my main struggle with this server recently is reporting / calling admin on hackers and not having an admin respond due to the time of day it is
That's relatively not true as we both have the same time connections almost every day, same thing can be said about Maxel whenever he can connect too. If there's a cheater and no one is joining you can also report them and a full will deal with it
This has happened a few times within just this week
Yeah, 2 times from what i can see from the Staff Page and i handled both the calls that were made at the time o.o

I recognise the bans but I've come to realise the severity of spawn camping, its unfun for any player to experience and I try my best to avoid it now I see how annoying it can be for people and im willing to wait until the 1.5 months expires, I just wanted to get my post out there now)
The ban itself was made because a full admin deemed a report that was made againsts you fair but we changed it in the end to 1 minute, so technically it shouldn't count. However you didn't point out that you spawncamped 4 days prior to the application while i warned too, so i don't exactly know if you truly changed behaviours in the span of 4 days

With those points aside the app is well made but i'd wait a bit more before giving a +1 for this, so i'll drop a -1 for now.
The whole point of being an admin is not only to deal with cheaters as you wrote on the app, that's really important too just saying, but to also bond with the players around the server and keep it as friendly as possible c:

Idk how to use these forums very well yet but I'll try my best

1, you say you handled both of the calls, but you definitely didn't as I wouldn't of made the point in the first place, the two players just went up and left, even one still being on the server whilst you were there, if you banned them afterwards then fair enough but you didn't whilst i was there, which if I'm being honest was quite a while, so you might of just looked at the wrong calls, but i'm sure you didn't ban the two players I'm referring too as no admin joined and I got frustrated (clearly lol)

2, I don't know what you mean by bond with players as I feel like many people quite enjoy me on there, quite a few being regulars.

3, I spawn camped once because the whole blue team (4 playersish) was in their own spawn playing taunts and being friendly, it wasn't malicious at all I just literally couldn't find any players so I thought it would be kinda funny to just kill one of them whom I knew anyway. I know it doesn't make it right but its not bad compared to many other players just holding the spawn as fresh players walk out.

4, If you would of read my app, its not all just about cheaters, I addressed everything else too, just not in detail as I didn't think it needed to be with much detail as cheaters are the main problem on Panda in my opinion at the moment.

5, your connection time recently has been more but at the time and before my app was made, the connection time for all admins has been very low, I only really see you on or occasionally Nikola will join but only when you are on at the same time, not saying its a problem but that's only a couple hours a day at most, and I haven't seen Maxel in quite a long time. I still honestly don't think there's enough admin activity on Panda.

6, Sorry if I come across Malicious to you Waxel but its really not my intention, I get I spawn camped one time recently on a player I knew but I don't see another reason why you think i don't bond with players, because especially these past few weeks I feel like I have.

1, you say you handled both of the calls, but you definitely didn't as I wouldn't of made the point in the first place, the two players just went up and left, even one still being on the server whilst you were there, if you banned them afterwards then fair enough but you didn't whilst i was there, which if I'm being honest was quite a while, so you might of just looked at the wrong calls, but i'm sure you didn't ban the two players I'm referring too as no admin joined and I got frustrated (clearly lol)
I've checked again and apparently it was one call only, t'was my bad but both the cheaters bot banned nonetheless afterwards. If there are no admins while a cheater is on next time make a report as we deal with those rather quickly

2, I don't know what you mean by bond with players as I feel like many people quite enjoy me on there, quite a few being regulars.
I have some says about that, though it's fine

3, I spawn camped once because the whole blue team (4 playersish) was in their own spawn playing taunts and being friendly, it wasn't malicious at all I just literally couldn't find any players so I thought it would be kinda funny to just kill one of them whom I knew anyway. I know it doesn't make it right but its not bad compared to many other players just holding the spawn as fresh players walk out.
Yeah what you said is correct that day, but i was talking in general too considering you were targeting me in spawn when the others held the doors open in the previous weeks - although i didn't care about that the groups were warned afterwards, that including you too after i slayed the others.

4, If you would of read my app, its not all just about cheaters, I addressed everything else too, just not in detail as I didn't think it needed to be with much detail as cheaters are the main problem on Panda in my opinion at the moment.
I know the community and I play on awkward times for most admins, I know TF2 as a game very well and can catch out hackers pretty consistently, my main struggle with this server recently is reporting / calling admin on hackers and not having an admin respond due to the time of day it is, meaning the cheater will eventually leave without punishment. This has happened a few times within just this week and it ruins lobbies for several hours without having anyone there to fix the situation.

the connection time for all admins has been very low
1629065032545.png

wat
Again, if calls are made i join 99% of the times

6, Sorry if I come across Malicious to you Waxel but its really not my intention, I get I spawn camped one time recently on a player I knew but I don't see another reason why you think i don't bond with players, because especially these past few weeks I feel like I have.
I get it that it's not your intention, i just pointed out that for me there's room for improvement like yesterday ( as in today afternoon, before midnight ee)

The staff page doesn't lie though, you made only 2 calls 1 week after another, this
1629073427647.png

and this one
1629073482901.png

in which i handled, but you never called again until now.. and 90% of the cheaters only stood in the server for 10 or max 20 minutes not hours by looking at their sessions, except for one guy that lasted 1 hour and 20 minutes like you pointed out, out of the 200 i banned before him

I'd advise making reports after a call like everyone else does if we don't come for different reasons

Im going to apologize in advance from my late response as well, important activities caught up to me and held me busy for a while.

I dont think you and me have seen each other that much besides multiple sessions, though to get things started, thanks for taking your time to apply.
The application is alright and I dont have much to add to the punishment list like Waxel already mentioned earlier above.

Your reason for applying is valid, though like Waxel said I deem the timing a little bit to rushed since you barely started putting in effort to enforce the server rules when needed, I am aware of your sessions but I dont see a lot of interaction with the rest of the community which I see as the major downside to your current application as being an admin requires certain qualities.

With that I'm also going to -1 this application, I'd like to see you apply again in the foreseeable future.

I'm currently missing @Maxel 's feedback not sure what's up if he all ready told me without posting here but I will be closing this for under review.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

declined, you may apply again in a month; 13.11.2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread