Declined #16 2fort application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quodino Brostofaldo

Nickname: Quodino Brostofaldo

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:149237880

Playtime on 2fort #16:
6d 16:24:35h

Primary Server: #16 2fort

General online times & time zone: GMT+1 usally between 11:00 and 19:00 and sometimes after 22:00.

Mic: functional but i don't usally use it.

Experience as Admin or Moderator: i have never been a mod or an admin on a tf2 server but i had been a mod on some discords server, if it sounds usefull.

Motive: i'm online on that server almost everyday. three or two days ago i was online as usal there and saw a cheater that had been playing for like 40 minutes/ 1 hour, so when i saw that there were open admin application i tought "well, why not, i can only help and i don't lose anything if i try" i'm chill and open minded, i don't think i have ever had any punishment or reports.

Punishment: i'll try my best to make rule breakers stop via chat and use the ban as last thing

Spamming/Usage of a foreing languege

First
time: Warning via chat
Second time: Still warning via chat
Third time: Kick from the server
Fourth time: 24 hours mute
Fifth time: indefinite time mute (removable)

Insults/Racism/Disrespecting Staff

First time:
Warning via chat
Second time: 2 hours mute
Third time: 24 hours mute
Fourth time: Permaban

Exploiting/Impersonation

First time:
Warning via chat
Second time: Kick form the server
Third time: 24 hours ban
Fourth time: permaban

Cheating/Scamming

First time:
Permaban

Makes me believe the team wasn't aware of this to begin with
The team was pretty much aware of this application since the first day, i was thinking to give a vote within this week after some edits- but i'll give some suggestions first
Like i told you a week ago @Quodino Brostofaldo the app is fine, not too small nor rushed but the punishment list is a bit off, we have separated punishments for both chat/voice chat and the ban itself. Gags and mutes would be applied to people who break chat rules meanwhile bans are applied when a player breaks non related chat rules.. yeah that's it- for example if someone spawncamps or blocks the door from closing. The cheating part itself is fine, same with the first and second warning everywhere else in my opinion | that being said we also follow a 6 punishments stack instead of 5 (in rare cases someone gets perma banned/gagged on the 5th block) so looking in previous accepted apps for some inspiration is also good before i fully give a vote here
I'ma stay neutral until that part gets better

Well first of all, thanks for your application , we really appreciate it~:nekoheart:

Looking at your punishment list on how you warn and punish people, we usually do 6 stages of punishing them
As an example, here's my list:

Gag/Mute:
420 min (7 hrs) > 720/1440 min (12/24 hrs) > 4320 min (3 days) > 10080 min (7 days) > 43200 min (1 month)> permanent gag/mute

Ban:
720 min (12 hrs) > 1440 min (24 hrs) > 4320 min (3 days) > 10080 min (7 days) > 43200 min (1 month) > permanent ban

NSFW Sprays:
1st warning > (maybe) 2nd warning > Sprayban

Cheating/scamming:
Instant permanent ban (record the gameplay before acting)

And according to your behavior through chatlogs in #16, you seem fine but yet new. Usually you have to stay in our community for a while before applying because we need to get to know you better on how you act towards others. Best option is to wait at least over half a year until you apply for admin again, so we can have some time to check on you. Of course your stats should stay active aswell on the server you want to apply on.

Also we highly suggest you check our rules again, just to be sure you are aware of what we allow or don't allow in our community.

@Quodino Brostofaldo

I havent played with Quodino that much to give an actual vote just yet, but I will review his application.

Your application is alright, no previous punishments, you meet the requirement of 72 hours of playtime and your chatlog is fine but could use some more rule enforcement.
As Waxel and Maxel already told you, I'd like to see too that you rework your punishment length to a 6 stage system, besides that I'd like to point out that you havent connected since the 15th of March, a simple response to that would be enough as it intrigued me.

For now I shall remain neutral until Quodino has improved his punishment length and his activity.

@Quodino Brostofaldo

The application is now at the 2 week mark and Nikola has tried to see when you next play on 2fort but you have been away since the 15th. If you've decided you don't want to apply anymore please tell us so we can retract the application. If you are on break fair enough but please inform us before doing so as we have admins waiting to give you feedback.

I'll give you till the 8th of April. I know @Waxel has you added on steam so I'm hoping he will inform you about this via that platform.

• Agree
Reactions: Waxel
i had kinda a bad timing to make the application since i have been kinda busy with school in the last weeks and trying out the new faceit thingy when i was on tf2, so i would like to remove the application maybe i'll try again in the summer. sorry for wasting some of your time
thanks yall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread