^.^ (1 Viewer)

Frosty

Contributor
If you haven't figured it out by now, this is a resign post. I'm resigning for the fact that I won't have that much time in the following weeks and, well, "other reasons", that I'm afraid might affect my admin chores...

I might still drop by the servers every once in a while. So expect me there.

:pepe:

Whhaaat? but why :((( I'mma miss you as admin, hope you'll reapply soon :/

• Friendly
Reactions: Frosty
Ah man...... goodluck :(

• Friendly
God dammit. Everyone who I like is resigning fucking hell.

giphy.gif

Come back soon :pepe:

• Friendly
As a trial you did your job as an admin perfectly well. I was happy to see your enthusiasm for administrating accompanied by your quick learning. You picked up a lot from what us other admins did and even applied your own touches which shows great administrative abilities from your part. I was always expecting and waiting for the day you became full admin because I knew you'd do great as one and boy was I not wrong.

Good luck for now and I hope to see your return soon, but don't stress yourself for it as life always comes first.

• Friendly
Awww :( So sad to see you go.. you taught me a lot and you were a great admin to work with, I wish you well in the future, and I hope you come back some day!

• Friendly
Sad to see you go Frosty, but real-life is first priority, and I respect your decision. Best of luck, and I hope to see you return one day.

• Friendly
Not you too you were such a good admin so sad to see you go :(

• Friendly
Thank you everyone for all the nice comment. I appreciate every single one of them x)

Sad to see you go FROSTY:(, guess sleeping 16hrs a day isn't enough for a high-end cat like you. :pepe::pepe::pepe:

• Friendly
uh very sad to see you go but hope you come back after you've sorted out your stuff and feel better ya

anyways, thanks and appreciate your time here.

tenor.gif

• Friendly
Bye meme mama. I will wait for you when I'm on the server
But now who will entertain Kevin in the way he won't eat our souls?
Yx1eebk.gif

• Friendly
Awww, we had good times on Deathrun, oh well... Best of luck to you Ana.

• Friendly
:( Sad to see you go good luck in future i hope to see you again ;)

:pepe:

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread