Sold 1 of 1 Strange Unusual Abyssal Aura Coldfront Commander (Taking offers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spam Goose

One of a kind item (2 or 3 regular ones exist) opened by me. Currently taking offers (regular ones have sold between 61-69 keys, which was a year ago)
the other unusuals in my backpack are for trade as well (the hat and shotgun don't have pricing due to none being sold, few existing, etc) 1 of ~3 haunted ghosts Fur-Lined Fighter, and isotope Flower Power Shotgun (either Well-Worn, Battle-Scarred or Field-Tested, can't check atm) and 2 unusual taunts (meet the medic and yeti smasher)

• Dumb
Reactions: bap!
Reactions: Magglet
Well price was suggested around 150 keys for the Coldfront by some high-end traders, so take that how you want

I would def not do anything close to 120. Regular one had 2 sales of 61 - 69 a year ago and had a currently stable 46 key buy order. Not to mention stranges for a Commando Grade New gen Halloween Medic hat would probably not go above 80 at most, and thats being generous because I like the effect. But people also don’t like strange unusuals because of the lack of buy orders towards them unless it is a Misc or old gen Halloween. It makes them harder to sell depending on the buyers.

I would def not do anything close to 120. Regular one had 2 sales of 61 - 69 a year ago and had a currently stable 46 key buy order. Not to mention stranges for a Commando Grade New gen Halloween Medic hat would probably not go above 80 at most, and thats being generous because I like the effect. But people also don’t like strange unusuals because of the lack of buy orders towards them unless it is a Misc or old gen Halloween. It makes them harder to sell depending on the buyers.
You say that, though I've received a decent amount of offers above 120 (one item range in the 150-200, but it had a very unknown market) but have received a decent sum above 100 as well

Currently also a guy is thinking about it and my mini gun for his stormy storm pyromancer mask

Glitches stickybomb launcher (strange without strange quality, didn't know the market at the time for it, 150-200 knowing market now) green confetti pyromancers bad double spelled (wanted addition, priced it at 200) sweets totaling up to 120 (includes glitches shot to hello sniper with loaner tag) and some others lower

I'm basically writing a resume for this unusual now aren't I? Going to make a condensed list of previous offers so if someone is interested in it
Glitched Strange StickyBomb Launcher (missing strange quality, worth now about 150-200 pure)
Double Spelled Green Confetti Pyromancer's mask (was asking alot for 2 bad spells, my price for it was 120-145, his was 200)
Glitched Shot to Hell sniper (loaner tag) blood covering both sides of the scope (30 pure) and sweets adding up to 100
Strange Unusual Pestering Jester with Neutron Star (owner priced it at 220, though it should be more around 150-160 range or less)
Unusual Cool Mummified Mimic Flame Thrower (well worn) Owner priced it at 100 keys
Most noticeable offers, rest were around the non strange pricing mainly from people trying to make a quick buck or didn't realize it was strange

@Gold since you are going to close emmas can you close mine so i can redo it with some other items added? thanks in advance

Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread