Declined #09 - Clarify the 'Deathrun Bhop' section of the rules. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, as well as some other 'regulars' of the #09 server, think that The Deathrun Bhop Rule Clarification should include and/or touch on the topic of skipping already activated traps. New players usually are confused by the bhop rule (like I was when I joined until I saw The Deathrun Bhop Rule Clarification) and most of the time they will either find out about the rule from a player telling them or them deciding to check the forums and finding the rules. In the case they find the rule section, I think this part should be included as its lack of being added could cause unnesseccary bans to players unfamiliar with the rules or players who could not find it out on the deathrun bhop rule clarification.

Not sure this needs a poll, but if an admin thinks otherwise, feel free to add one.

Sure, if it makes people confused just like faking freerun then there's no reason to not add an information that skipping already activated traps is forbidden too

It wil make life easier and alot more people wil get spared a ban if some extra info is added. Maybe another ingame note maybe? so they dont have to look it up on the forums since people tend to not go to the forum to check it out.

It wil make life easier and alot more people wil get spared a ban if some extra info is added. Maybe another ingame note maybe? so they dont have to look it up on the forums since people tend to not go to the forum to check it out.

Any suggestion to what this in-game note would look like? Like you know, the sentence itself.
Anybody else is free to type it up. I believe though there is a character limit so don't make it too long if you can help it.

Anybody else is free to type it up.

If I'm allowed to suggest, I'd say something like:

"[Panda] Reminder: Skipping Death Activated traps is not allowed and could result in a ban. This includes already activated traps."

• Useful
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread