? ? ? ? (1 Viewer)

Interstellar !!!

Reactions: Roar and Hera
Dont have a favorite but some good ones are Constantine, The Conjuring 1&2, The Nun, Annabelle 2, Avatar, LOTR, Star Wars, Kill Bill. So many more but yeah

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Hera
Isn't there already a movie topic?
By the way my fav movie is by far "Quo Vado" with Checco Zalone, he's the only one who can make me laugh until I stop breathing :D
The movie tells the story of a guy who worked as a permanency ( dunno how you say it in English ), he gets fired because of the new law in which he must look for a new contract.
And he went around Italy and at the end found a cool ambientalist job in the Arctic, where he met a nice girl and they kind of get together along the way.
And i'm not gonna write the rest it's too late and I'm tired -.-

I'm just gonna write a gag which is the funniest imo.
Once he got to the girl's house in Norway he found out she had many children by her other ex partners.
They had dinner and everyone started praying for theirs god and it goes like this:

Checco: "alright let's thank the mighty for the dinner, ( prays in Italian with her partner )"
"Good now let's ea- "

Black children: "prays allah"

Checco: "Good now le-"

Asian children: "prays buddha"

Checco: ( Notices the last children who didn't pray ) "What about you?"

That children: "I'm atheist"

Checco: Thank God now let's eat

I was like loooooooooooooool

• Funny
Reactions: Ccpop123a
One of my favorite movies in the comedy genre is White Chicks.... 10/10 ?

• Agree
Reactions: Ʀicky :3

pretty sad racial movie that shows racism in sports with Jackie Robinson as main character.

i don't really have a fav but i love the good old once like wall-E, Ratatouille and Lions king i also really like big max, alita battle angle, venom and dictator

• Agree
Persona 3 the movie and Persona 4 the animation (Either Golden or not).
Most of the Case closed/Detective Conan movies.
Thats all I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread