Invalid Valen's Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valen

- Your name and/or nickname: My in-game name is Valen

- Your age: Well, currently I am 13. Although it may help that my fourteenth birthday is in exactly 1 month from the time I am posting this.

- Who gave you permission to apply?: 57 Pixels did, he was the one that suggested I apply. He claims that I know the rules well. He even offered, if it helps, to just watch over me, y'know?

- Your Steam32 ID: Okay, so this was a bit confusing at first but I got it. After refering to the sample application I saw it was in this format, so I chose this one. STEAM_0:0:167927762

- Your general online times and your timezone: Well, seeing that it is now summer I should be able to be on from dawn to dusk, but when Highschool hits those times will be subject to change.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: The server that I play on and wish to apply for is your "NY Jailbreak" server. I will travel to a broader range of servers if an admin is not there to deal with the problem that is being had.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes. I use a Razor Kraken headset.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have none, but everyone's gotta start somewhere right? Others, I hope, will teach me the way.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Once again, sadly no. I am quick to learn when it comes to such things though, and I hope that other admins will help me.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Well, this is where it gets difficult. I know the rules well, and I have little temper. I try very hard not to be biased towards anything, and if that means friends, so be it. But I have some bad qualities as well, such as I can be a little bit crazy sometimes.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: Well, it depends how bad the infraction is. If it's a minor freekilling I'll slay them and if they do it again guard ban them. If someone is mic spamming and there are many complaints, I'll ask the spammer to stop and if they don't I'll drop a mute. If people do any of these excessively the punishments will get worst until ban.

Only full admins can give permissions to apply. @BunnyBoy (aka 57 Pixels) is a trial admin. Besides, a suggestion to apply is not a permission to do so.

Invalid. You may apply again once you have passed the required age limit and have acquired enough playtime. Or when you have received a permission from a full admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread