Invalid ⚝pandahero's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

⚝pandahero

- Your name and/or nickname: ⚝pandahero / Ryan

- Your age: 20 Years old / 3rd of January, 1997.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:1:44437776

- Your general online times and your timezone.
GMT+8 Malaysia, Usually free every day possible.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I'm aware of the few amount of hours spent on some of the servers if not all..
But i'm willing to do what i can to fill up those hours if needed.

I've come across several of these servers way back ago.
I have no actual data on when the dates of which i used to be on these spefic servers.

But i'm definitely willing to spend all i can to get up to that to give full support.

• #05 VS Saxton Hale
• 24/7 Deathrun
• #25 Trade
• #21 PropHunt
• #26 Dustbowl

I would definitely do so if & when theres a report needed to be dealt with!

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes, but i'll only use it if needed to.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.

I've been experienced in Moderating for the GFINITY Community for the older version of the site, where i had to deal with directing new users that want to enter tournament directly using an instruction i was given to give out to users.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes, i'm familiar with a lot of these as i'm a developer myself but not much of an expert.
Just able to be familiar with SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Because i'll be able to help out the server in the time of need as my timezone is different to some people around the world, and i live in malaysia so that also gives a plus for extra international admins & Also because i wish to approve my administration skills as well as moderating skills!

Plus i also own my own community called PandaHeroCommunity and have always since been fond of the servers panda-community for awhile now ever since i found it, and always wanted to be apart of it so here i am :)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I would make sure everyone follows the rules & makes sure nobody breaks them.. if they do break it i'll personally warn them with appropriate commands such as gag and mute for mic and chat spam and insults, i will give users 3 warnings before kicking them for one hour or 50 minutes temporarily if they do not listen.

Will personally ban hackers or users that has been proven to be hacking or scripting etc or even have done a high amount of racism involved in the server after given 3 warnings, amount of time given for the ban would not be specified as i want to inform specifically higher admins or staff to confirm it before banning a user for specific rule breaks.

Your playtime is little to none on each of the servers you listed. There is a reason for the playtime requirement. You may reapply once you've acquired enough playtime on a server.

Invalid and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread