Accepted Хакер суки Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenTyGamer

Donator
Source Bans Ban URL: Is this it?
https://bans.pandacommunity.com/index.phpp=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:91276936&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account : Хакер суки
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:91276936
Date and Time of the Ban : 02-10-17 22:20 (found out today)
Length of Ban : Permament
Reason about the Ban : Spamming Hack Advertisements
Admin that Banned you : Cryptic
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute :
First let me give you some context on what happened, I was doing really good in the dodge ball server so I put " Get good get LMAOBOX " and " LMAOBOX.COM BESY FREE HACKS " (I put besy so I wouldn't get banned for hacking) I did it twice in a row, then from what I remember I only did it one more time as a joke 10 minutes later. Everyone was fine with it and no one thought I was hacking, or even thinking that I was serious about them using LMAOBOX at all, nobody contested and we were all having a fun time. I left the server then kinda took a break from tf2 and starting playing Over-watch and CS-GO a lot more. Now more then a month later and I finally noticed I got banned. Im really unhappy about it because this is my favorite server. If doing jokes like this gets me banned then I promise I wont do it again.

Last edited:
I put " Get good get LMAOBOX " and " LMAOBOX.COM BESY FREE HACKS " (I put besy so I wouldn't get banned for hacking) I did it twice in a row, then from what I remember I only did it one more time as a joke 10 minutes later.
I love it when rule-breakers wait a couple weeks/months, hoping that all evidence against them will be cleared, so they're capable of altering the story to serve their benefit. Sorry pal, you're out of luck because that's not the case for you.

Хакер суки, aka RavenTyGamer, was one of the four rule-breakers I banned for advertising hacks during my "ban rampage". Here's his chatlog that led to his ban:
ozjr.PNG

The screenshot of Хакер суки's chatlog was taken from this appeal:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/banned-for-misclick.11322/#post-61687

Instead of automatically denying your appeal for lying, @RavenTyGamer I'm curious to know what you have to say.

Me quitting tf2 for about a month HAS been the truth, I took a screen cap, the only reason I have 2 hours is because I was playing with a friend roundmojo, we wanted to play DB dodge-ball. THAT is how I realized I was banned. As for me saying it multiple times I did not realize I said it that much, but MOST of them were pretty much 1 minute from each other (except the ones that are supposed to go together differently) Like it was never supposed to be taken seriously, but then again you were the admin at the time and I guess it was your decision at the time sense I was not present. Also instead of just doing my chat logs, put the server chat logs instead.
Proof.PNG
A soon as I looked at the big hunk of chat lag even I thought I was guilty and I am the one trying to defend myself.

A soon as I looked at the big hunk of chat lag even I thought I was guilty and I am the one trying to defend myself.
Seems like you understand why you were punished. I appreciate that, considering a lot of players tend to defend themselves by placing the admin at fault or coming up with ridiculous ways of how their rule-breaking is deemed appropriate.

Since you respect the punishment placed on you and claim that you've learned from your mistake, I am willing to lift your ban under one condition - The removal of your hack binds. If you're caught advertising hacks again, I won't be as forgiving. Do I make myself clear?

Sure, ill remove them both, sorry this took so long to reply, I was out watching a movie.

Screenshot from 2017-03-13 16-30-08.png
i clicked on the link but the site is not reachable
I was doing really good in the dodge ball server so I put " Get good get LMAOBOX " and " LMAOBOX.COM BESY FREE HACKS " (I put besy so I wouldn't get banned for hacking) I did it twice in a row, then from what I remember I only did it one more time as a joke 10 minutes later
well you cant type anything with hacks because its still advertising, even when you do it for fun.
But i know you wanted to do it for fun but… don't do that.
I would like to give you a second chance but if its happening again the chances are smaller that the ban gets lifted.

But i know you wanted to do it for fun but… don't do that.
I would like to give you a second chance but if its happening again the chances are smaller that the ban gets lifted.
Last time I checked, I'm the admin and this appeal concerns me. Please refrain from acting as if you're an admin.

Anyway, your ban has been lifted. As I stated before, if you're caught advertising hacks again, I won't be as forgiving.

Accepted and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread