đź‘‹ (1 Viewer)

Kruphixx

The time has come, I'm once again leaving the admin team. I know there are some people that will be glad I'm finally leaving. Won't write a long paragraph on why I'm leaving, long story short I'm unhappy with the current state of Panda.

This might be a surprise to some of you considering I was just handling some stuff on the forums not too long ago. I just wanted to handle as much stuff as possible before leaving. I'm also just no longer interested in administrating on Panda and I feel like I've been getting worse and worse at it.

I guess that's it. I'd like to have my perks removed as soon as possible. I will probably still be joining Panda servers from time to time when friends are playing, just not as an admin. Can't handle that responsibility anymore.

I'm mad that it has come to this, sad that you are leaving but relateable.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kruphixx
pwees (1).png

• Sad
Super unfortunate to hear that Kruph, very sad to hear about you not enjoying the role anymore. I'm sure that every staff member has felt that way sometimes.

Thank you for all of your hard work over these few months that you've been back, you have been a champ at handling reports. Have fun riding towards the sunset my friend.

Peace :catpaw:

• Friendly
Shame. A real shame. Maybe one day things will get better, but it would never be the same again. Not without you. However, not much can be done on this immense neglect.

See you around, Kruphixx

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread