Changes For Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Hi guys,

Now speaking as a Jailbreak player myself and know a lot of rules even from other groups I wanted to try and get Kevin's attention about some changes for Jailbreak now I know this may be moved to the 'Suggestions' area but I out it in the 'Jailbreak' one because I feel it is deemed more to fit here, however you see I think that quite a few things can be changed/fixed/added and here they are.

1. A voting system which allows players to choose the map they wish to play on just 2 minutes before map change and then another straight after to fully decide on what map we should play when it comes to the map change and then is selected by the server to be played as the next map.

2. The mic verification should be fixed to where if you are joining the server between rounds you need to verify your mic in order to be BLU and again after the map has changed and if admins feel that a player does not have a mic to do a mic-check either between orders or during a mini-game that way it makes the game more fun and you do not get 'fail wardens'.

3. The ability to allow players to become Warden if they so wish unless the player is the only BLU then the server automatically chooses said player as Warden now I understand for this one in particular people will not like but it is what I think will be a great idea because I hear a lot of people who are chosen as Warden say "Oh fuck sake I did not want to be Warden" and then they unwarden making it a freeday therefore I think allowing a BLU to be Warden will allow the round to carry on as normal.

4. Cell wars is a huge issue within Jailbreak as I know for a fact that it is an OP mini-game so what I think is that the only way the Warden can do cell wars is if there are 20+ on the RED team.

These are only some of what I can think of and more will be added when I feel they should be brought to light, at this time I would like to thank you all for reading this and look forward to reading your comments regarding this.
~MichaelWebb100

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
I agree with Nr.1
Nr.2 has been fixed already, as far as I know
I disagree with Nr.3, you HAVE to be ready to be warden, when you join BLU in the first place
And I agree with Nr.4, but Hungergames should still be allowed of course.

I see no problem with No. 4 (since I have been lucky to kill heavies as spy and/or spy..), wardens should be allowed to do cellwars to keep the prisoners at a logical number. As in if there are only 2-3 guards but 20 prisoners it would be most logical to have cell wars... But that doesn't mean you can't do cellwars, even if you are 6-8 guards.

n 1: ok
n 2: why not?
n 3: no
n 4: ok ^^

I thank those of you who have responded so far I appreciate your honesty

1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
4. Maybe rather a Ratio....like 1:5

1 yez
2 yah
3 or just remove the warden plugin and someone wants to be the warden says in mic 'I give orders today' *old HOPJB*
4 nope

1 yez
2 yah
3 or just remove the warden plugin and someone wants to be the warden says in mic 'I give orders today' *old HOPJB*
4 nope
Think about your number 3. You know how many Kids we have on JB and you know what happens if a kid doesnt get his will...
This would end in constant fights over who is warden :/

Reactions: Uncle Lance
Think about your number 3. You know how many Kids we have on JB and you know what happens if a kid doesnt get his will...
This would end in constant fights over who is warden :/
well then use the !w plugin if kevin installed it

1. yaz totally
2.yaz no more freedays so totally
3. No cus if u join BLU u have to be reaedy to be warden if not join RED
4. Nope just about dem skillz but i think it is a good idea for it to be bannable if done while there are un der 15 players or so..

No Problem

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Instead of that maybe just make a rule so that if you enable ff for cell wars you can enable it again after 2 rounds.

Update on my part:
1. As long as RTV doesn't include in this I'm up for it.
2. There is already one.
3. Fuck no.
4. --||-- (same as above)

You know what with Cellwars?
If there is > 12 then you can do Cellwars.
< 12 is to low and may be seen as FF abuse?

• Disagree
Reactions: Razz

Users who are viewing this thread